Saving Lives and Protecting Property Engineered Fire Protection Inc.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Trusted by st. louis since 1969
We Are Engineered Fire Protection
Everything You Need
Engineered Fire Protection has been in business for more than 50 years.
Our knowledge and experience will allow us to make any job, of any size a success for our customers.
From new construction to retro-fit projects, from inspection and testing to maintence and repair, from single family homes to the tallest office building in the city… fire protection is what we do.
- As a 4th generation family business, the Coleman's lead a team of Engineers, Project Managers, Professional Pipe Fitters, Fabricators, and Welders.
- EFP is a full service contractor with the capacity to handle projects of every size. We have a nuanced understanding of the local juristiction and their unique requirements.
Inspection & Testing
- Everyone knows that preventive maintence is better than costly repairs. Our team can help find problems before disaster strikes.
- EFP utilizes leading edge technology including BIM coordination and computer augmented fabrication to keep their work accurate and their clients protected.
24/7 Emergency Response
- EFP's team of Professional Pipe Fitters stand ready to respond to your emergency. Fires and frozen pipes cannot wait until after a holiday or weekend - that's why we're here to help.
- In conjunction with our contracting division, we have Professional Engineers on staff to ensure that our systems are installed to NFPA and/or FM Global standards.
Service & Repair
- From a simple backflow preventer to a complex fire pump, we are your one stop shop to keep your system running properly.
Many Prominent Projects
- EFP has worked on many of the most prominent projects in the St. Louis region. The MLS Stadium, Busch Stadium, Metropolitan Square, Hospitals, and so much more!